Saturday, April 2, 2011

The First Noel

I know it's April, but Mom just got some Christmas pictures in from my first Christmas.

This is Sam and I fighting over our new toy. He just doesn't like to share! Alright, I don't like to either.


Apparently, it's a tradition to dress dogs up for the holiday?! What maddness is this?! I'm hoping Mom loses the stupid hat in the next year. Or maybe I'll tear it up. Although I am pretty cute....


Obviously, Rocky is not a fan of being dressed up either. The family said that Zeb was tolerant of it. He must've not been the brightest thing...



Mom got each of us pups a stocking! She gets me presents throughout the year but it made me feel like part of the family.


Presents were followed by playtime! I found out the hard way I can fit in Hannah's mouth.


Mom and I don't ever need a reason to cuddle. But post-Christmas cuddles are very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment